Thursday, January 15, 2009

Family Photos


After we returned from Vietnam, I scheduled an appointment to have our photos taken. I think they turned out great. My 2 babies are beautiful!!!! I am so blessed to have them as my children.

Isabel and Evan have so much fun together and it is great to watch them interact. I started Evan in daycare last week for a few hours every day. He'll be going to the same center as Isabel. He has taken to his class caretakers and other infants very well. There is a little girl about the same age as him, Alexa, that he really likes and plays with her a lot. They tell me that the two of them go around the room seeking out the toys and getting into things.

I'll start back to work next Friday - after the inauguration. So I have about a week to get all the things I wanted to accomplish around the house complete.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful! Were you able to get everything completed before getting back to work? Hope you were able to! Is it hard for you to have to go back to work after spending precious time with the kids? Probably. Did Uncle Steve get to visit with you and the kids while he was in D.C. helping out during the Inauguration? Thanks for sharing with us. I love seeing the pictures of the kids and reading your blogs!

Your Cuz, Laurie

Barbwire said...

A photographer's dream come true... three beautiful, photogenic people all in one place at one time!
Blessings, Barb